Patient Forms/What to Bring
Before your next visit to the Aboite Family Eyecare office please print and complete the following patient forms (to the right), as well as print Our Notice of Privacy Practices for your records. Please bring the completed forms with you for your appointment. This will save you time when you get here and make for a more relaxed experience while here at our office.
- Confidential Eye and Medical History Form
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of HIPPA Privacy Practices Document
- Office Financial Policy
- Notice of HIPPA Privacy Practices Policy
What to bring with you:
To permit us to better serve you during your visit please bring the following:
- Both medical and vision insurance cards
- Current eyeglasses and/or contact lenses
- Your completed patient forms
- Wear your current contact lenses
Your visit may be an hour or more in length and your eyes may be dilated. Most people drive themselves when they leave; however, if you feel less certain about driving afterward please bring a driver.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Eye Health News
- Researchers identify potential biomarkers of age-related macular degeneration
- Central heterochromia (two different eye colors): Causes and types
- Blindness study shows how gene causes middle-age sight loss
- Eyelashes: The eyeball's flirtatious bodyguards
- Antioxidant/zinc supplement cost saving and effective for degenerative eye disease