Comprehensive Eye Examination
At our office we take our time to personalize your examination to your needs. Since we are an independent private practice and not a chain optical store we do not double book appointments or rush through the examination. We use the latest in diagnostic instruments and equipment. We will make recommendations for the type of lenses and frames that will be most helpful for your vision but there is no attempt to pressure patients into buying glasses or contacts they don’t want or need.
A comprehensive eye examination using the latest in diagnostic instrumentation, not only accurately determines your correct prescription for glasses it also includes testing for ocular disease and anomalies. Our eyes should be professionally examined annually because of the silent nature of many serious eye problems such as glaucoma, cataracts, diabetic retinopathy and lazy eye to name few.
Eye Health News
- Researchers identify potential biomarkers of age-related macular degeneration
- Central heterochromia (two different eye colors): Causes and types
- Blindness study shows how gene causes middle-age sight loss
- Eyelashes: The eyeball's flirtatious bodyguards
- Antioxidant/zinc supplement cost saving and effective for degenerative eye disease